Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- Log4j zero-day “Log4Shell” arrives just in time to ruin your weekend
- Click “OK” to defeat MFA
- Fake job interviews plague major game developers like Riot Games and Rockstar
- Has your WordPress site been backdoored by a skimmer?
- What is a search engine and why does anyone care which one you use?
- Vulnerability in Windows 10 URI handler leads to remote code execution
- Was threat actor KAX17 de-anonymizing the Tor network?
- Is your web browser vulnerable to data theft? XS-Leak explained
- Microsoft disrupts China-based hacking group Nickel
- How to check for Windows updates and install them
- Why Macs are the best, according to Mac expert Thomas Reed: Lock and Code S02E23
- NSO Group spyware found on iPhones of US State Department employees
Refer Here for Original Post and Source https://blog.malwarebytes.com/malwarebytes-news/2021/12/a-week-in-security-dec-6-12/