Last week, we looked at plugin vulnerabilities, location tracking app problems, and talked about plain text password woes. We also looked at federal data privacy regulation and took a deep dive into BatMobi Adware.
Other cybersecurity news
- Poisoned software update headache for ASUS (Source: The Register)
- Britain’s Huawei oversight board releases its findings (Source: UK.GOV)
- Trojanised terror suspect manifesto in circulation (Source: Blue Hexagon)
- Lessons learned from Crypto hacks (Source: Help Net Security)
- Office Depot and Support.com to pay $35 million to settle charges of tech support scam (Source: Washington Post)
- Hypnospace Outlaw harks back to the Wild West age of the internet (Source: Variety)
- Phish attack claims over $100 million from Google and Facebook (Source: CNBC)
- YouTube runs crypto-ad leading to malware (Source: ETHNews)
- Google Play store apps contain government malware (Source: Motherboard)
- Phisher gains access to Apple accounts of professional athletes (Source: The Verge)
Stay safe, everyone!
Refer Here for Original Post and Source https://blog.malwarebytes.com/security-world/week-in-security/2019/04/week-security-march-25-31/