Last week on Malwarebytes Labs, we looked at a rogue cryptocurrency app installing backdoors, took a dive into the world of printer security, explored browser privacy tweaks, highlighted a music festival–themed breach, and introduced Malwarebytes for Chromebook.
Other cybersecurity news
- Memory hacks? (Source: Secure List)
- Gandcrab: hugely popular (Source: BitDefender)
- Huge fines for cold callers (Source: ICO)
- Micro: bit vendor breached (Source: The Register)
- Spies charged with blueprint theft (Source: US Department of Justice)
- Google Home (in)security (Source: Jerry Gamblin)
- Microsoft, Amazon most impersonated in email attacks (source: BetaNews)
- Techniques expose browser history (source: Help Net Security)
- Mac microphones switch off when the lid is closed [PDF] (Source: Apple)
- Private health and phishing spikes (source: ZDNET)
Stay safe, everyone!
Refer Here for Original Post and Source https://blog.malwarebytes.com/security-world/week-in-security/2018/11/week-security-october-29-november-4/