Last week on Malwarebytes Labs, we took a look at a devastating business email compromise attack, web skimming antics, and the fresh perils of Deepfakes. We also checked out some Chrome bug issues, and took the deepest of deep dives into DNA testing.
Other cybersecurity news
- Adobe Flash bug—get patching! (Source: Adobe)
- Accidental Tesla forum access granted (Source: Dan’s Deals)
- LastPass suffered power outage, other frustrations (Source: The Register)
- US Justice Department investigates whether last year’s Bitcoin rally was a result of manipulation (Source: Bloomberg)
- Tumblr combats exploitation content (Source: Tumblr)
- Plane crash used as phishing bait (Source: Gizmodo)
- Was hacker tessa88’s true identity revealed? (Source: Insikt Group)
- More bogus apps on Google Play discovered (Source: ESET)
- Huge losses from online payment fraud to reach $48 billion annually (Source: Help Net Security)
Stay safe, everyone!
Refer Here for Original Post and Source https://blog.malwarebytes.com/security-world/2018/11/week-security-november-19-25/