Last week, we warned you away from some dubious Doctor Who streams, explained how Endpoint Detection and Response may not be enough, and explored what happens during a confusing supply chain story. We also showed you how to keep up with security, explained the risks of fake browser updates, and explored the unpleasant world of workplace violence.
Other cybersecurity news:
- Google Plus suffers a breach (Source: Google)
- More MageCart attacks (Source: RiskIQ)
- Millions of surveillance cams left exposed (Source: SEC Consult)
- NCSC release report on hacking tools (Source: The Register)
- Don’t provide bank accounts for election trolls [PDF] (Source: Justice.gov)
- “Only” 30 million accounts breached in Facebook attack (Source: Facebook)
- Gallmaker goes after embassies (Source: Symantec)
- Evidence links Industroyer to NotPeyta (Source: ESET)
- Identity spoofing danger for gamers and gamblers (Source: Help Net Security)
- Healthcare phish attack affects 37,000 patients (Source: Healthcare IT News)
Stay safe, everyone!
Refer Here for Original Post and Source https://blog.malwarebytes.com/security-world/week-in-security/2018/10/week-security-october-8-14/