Last week on Labs, we looked at comment moderation duties, Viagra spam on a news-making restaurant’s website, and how to manage your child’s online presence for Internet safety month. We also looked at a set of big breaches and leaks, as well as malware threats with a World Cup vibe.
- Homeland Security subpoenas “Flash Gordon” (Source: ZDNet)
- Looking into the world of digtal ad fraud (Source: The Register)
- Cryptominers dial it down to avoid detection (Source: SANS)
- EU “cyber force” on the way (Source: Ministry of National Defence Lithuania)
- GDPR and dark patterns [PDF] (Source: Forbruker Radet)
- A reminder to not give out your personal information (Source: BBC)
- Monitoring in the workplace (Source: Help Net Security)
- New Brave update includes TOR (Source: Brave)
- Phishing is top SMB attack threat (Source: Infosec Magazine)
- Spearphishing campaign attacks South Korea (Source: Dark Reading)
Stay safe, everyone!
Refer Here for Original Post and Source https://blog.malwarebytes.com/security-world/2018/07/week-security-june-25-july-1/