Last week, we looked at the deluge of incoming policies caused by GDPR, tackled Adobe Reader zero days, and ran through some iPhone security tips. We also caught some helpline scammers in the act, explored advergaming, got our Senate Bill game face on, and deep dived into Drupal vulnerabilities.
- Mining apps in Snaps store controversy (Source: The Register)
- Man identified in spy tools leak (Source: Washington Post)
- Facial recognition technology under fire (Source: Big Brother Watch)
- Phishers increasingly targeting SaaS/cloud storage (Source: Help Net Security)
- Yet another Facebook leak (Source: New Scientist)
- Signal caught by HTML tag injection (Source: Ivan Barerra Oro Blog)
- iOS has a ZipperDown problem (Source: Zipperdown(dot)org)
- Avoid this ICO scam (Source: Naked Security)
- Avoiding phishing with machine learning (Source: Business dot com)
- There’s always time for some more Mac malware (Source: LifeHacker)
Stay safe, everyone!
Refer Here for Original Post and Source https://blog.malwarebytes.com/security-world/week-in-security/2018/05/a-week-in-security-may-14-may-20/