Last week, we dug into behavioral biometrics, explored a new crossrider variant, and embraced the power of “no.” We also launched another CrackMe challenge, took a deep dive into smart toys, and finished up with a look at digital privacy in the age of IoT.
- LinkedIn does battle with autofill problems. (source: Daily Swig)
- Dutch police take down a revenge porn site. (source: politie(dot)nl)
- Researchers find a way to make hotel master keys. (source: F-Secure)
- Very large fine handed to Yahoo! (source: The Register)
- Orangeworm goes after healthcare services. (source: Symantec)
- Admins of the world’s biggest DDoS market are taken down. (source: Europol)
- Dodgy miners were busted in China. (source: xinhua(dot)net)
- Are you ready for GDPR? (source: Help Net Security)
- Listening in with Amazon Echo (source: Naked Security)
Stay safe, everyone!
Refer Here for Original Post and Source https://blog.malwarebytes.com/malwarebytes-news/2018/04/week-security-april-23-april-29/